The Plaas Guest House is
situated on a farm in extremely tranquil surroundings.
The farm lies in a lovely, lush valley in the foothills
of the Soutpansberg Mountain range. Rita and Jan Joubert
run and own the guest house. They personally see to the
comfort and pleasure of their guests.
Guest House is situated centrally to Vendaland, called
the Land of the Legends, the Northern Limpopo region,
the Kruger Park, hiking trails in Venda and around Louis
Trichardt and most business centres of the Northern Part
of the Limpopo Province, the Province of Peace, of South
* Dining room seats 22 guests.
* Serves hearty, delicious country cooked meals.
* A large lounge seats 18 persons in large comfortable
leather clad furniture.
* Book lined study with all the necessary communication
equipment including internet.
* Large, cosy barbecue and entertainment area next to a
big sparkling swimming pool.
* Laundry and ironing service.
* Safe covered parking.
Four en-suite twin bedded rooms and three en-suite
double bed rooms are available.
All the rooms have external glass sliding doors leading
into a beautiful garden. All the rooms are fully
furnished to the highest standards.
Each room has a satellite TV, stocked bar fridge, coffee
and tea making facilities, hospitality tray,
international multi plug, electronic clock/radio,
hairdryer and all the necessary equipment to make your
stay as comfortable as possible.
The bathrooms are all furnished with separate baths and
showers, fully serviced with towels and toiletries.
* Farm hiking, uncharted mountain biking, birding,
swimming and trampoline.
* Comprehensive sport facilities are close by in Louis
* Guided tours by Satour accredited tour guides can be
* There are very interesting archaeological and
historical sites to be visited nearby.
* The Venda people are well known for their sculpting,
potting and colourful arts and crafts.
* Several dance groups specialize in traditional dances.
* Beautiful and mysterious natural sightseeing spots are
in the vicinity.
How to get there
On the N1, at Louis Trichardt, turn toward Kruger
National Park, Venda, Thohoyandou onto the R524 going
Follow the R524 for 16,3km and turn onto the Piesanghoek
Road and follow the Piesanghoek Road for 3 km.
Plaas Gastehuis will be on your left. Our signpost is
also on the R524.
It is recommended that high ground clearance vehicles be