Aloe Inn is a 3 Star graded
lodge comprising of five 2-sleeper wooden rustic en
suite chalets, fully air-conditioned rooms and two 4 sleeper
en-suite Family units with DSTV and bar fridge’s.
Guests can relax in our lovely
restaurant and enjoy a sundowner by our swimming pool located in our
beautiful green garden on those warm sunny Limpopo days – a true
little oasis under the African sky.
- 2 sleeper wooden rustic
en-suite chalets which are fully air-conditioned
- Family rooms x 2. Sleeps 4 persons,
air-conditioned, tv, ensuite bathrooms, fridge.
- Outside braai (barbeque) facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Children’s farmyard theme playground including swings,
slides and jungle gym
- A beautiful wedding chapel
- Fully licensed bar
- Entertainment room including pool tables
- Restaurant where guests can treat themselves to the best
home made pizzas, delicious grilled steaks and more
- Truck Park with shower and ablution
- 24 hour on-site security
- Aloe inn is the perfect stay-over when
visiting Mapungupwe Archeological (World Heritage site) dating
from the Iron Age.
- Scenic drives along the Limpopo River.
- Great stop over to and from Zimbabwe (Beitbridge border
- The small museum at Civic Centre in Musina town hosts
interesting artifacts as well as replica of the Zeederberg
- Kruger National Park northern entrance at Pafuri Gate is
only a one and a half hour`s drive away.
- The famous Big Tree is also situated just 45 km from Aloe
inn and boast a diameter of 44meter, being the biggest Baobab